This is a digital product. Please note that no physical items will be sent to you.You can import these files to a number of cutting machine software programs, including Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Brother ScanNCut. With this purchase, you will receive a zipped folder containing these images in SVG, DXF, EPS, PNG,format. Use these files to create iron on vinyl shirt decals, tumbler cup ,signs, mugs, wall decals, and more!
Compatibility Overview :
Silhouette Studio Basic (Free) Edition: DXF
Silhouette Studio Designer (Paid) Edition: SVG
Cricut Design Space: SVG
Make the Cut: SVG
Sure Cuts A Lot: SVG
Brother ScanNCut: SVG
Should you wish to use the PNG files with a standard printer and iron on transfer paper, please remember to follow the directions on your transfer paper and click the “flip horizontal” button prior to finalizing your print job.
use any part of these files to resell digitally in any format, including digitizing for embroidery
share or sell these files for any reason
Due to the nature of instant downloads, we do not offer refunds. Therefore, please make sure you check (and double-check!) the file type you need prior to making your purchase. Should you have any questions regarding the file types or compatibility, please visit our FAQ and How-To sections. Should you not find the answer you are seeking, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions
About the SVG File
The cut design is supplied in SVG, DXF, EPS and PNG Format.
This Use SVG file should work with Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix eClips and Sure Cuts a Lot machines. Please download this file now and get crafting!
To use this design for commercial use please contact us.
You could put this design on a T-Shirt or a Hat for example, or you could cut it out and put it into a frame. Perfect for vinyl projects, scrap booking, card making etc.
This file is just for Personal Use.
Our all files is zipped files, you need to Unzip the file first! (When unzip the file showing up html detailed guide on SVG files are showing up as HTML in your folders.)please read Inside that Zip file are the following file types:
- An SVG File. This can be use with Adobe Suite, Corel Draw, Cricut Explore, Inkscape, Silhouette Designer Edition and other applications that can open SVG files.
- A DXF File. This is mainly for Silhouette users, this file format can be opened with the free software version of Silhouette. You can also open this with Adobe Illustrator.
- An EPS File. For Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Inkscape and other applications which support this file format.
- A PNG File. Opens in most illustration applications.
How to open this SVG File in Cricut Design Space?
- Login to Design Space.
- Click on the New Project Button.
- Find the Upload Image Button and Click on it.
- Next find the Vector Upload Button and Click on that.
- This will open a file browser window. From here navigate to where your file is and open it from there. Remember if you downloaded it, you need to Unzip the file first!
How to Unzip our SVG Files?
- Find the file you just downloaded, usually in the downloads folder if on Windows.
- Right Click the Zip File and Choose Unzip.
- Pick a location to Unzip to such as your Documents Folder.
- You will have four files which you can use.
- Enjoy your SVG File!
Under any circumstances, you must not:
- Re-sell our files as is, re-packaged, or re-distribute them in another format. (This includes digitised embroidery designs)
- Upload our designs to file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Alter, reproduce, modify or create derivative works from our designs for the purpose of resale or distribution in any format.
- Use these designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
- Resell or re-license to other’s for resale.
- Print our designs for sale or distribution via the Internet, Retail Site or any other venue.